Credit Control Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Credit Control Manager to join an impressive and growing business. As Credit Control Manager you will play a key role alongside the senior management team and liaise internal and external stakeholders across the business. The successful candidate will be looking for a career move, somewhere to add value, improve processes, implement strategies and mentor & develop a team. If you want to work for a company that is at the forefront of sustainable energy, has work/life balance at forefront of it’s values and can offer you the room to grow and develop then this is the role for you.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work with Senior Finance personnel to Implement strategies to ensure invoices and credit control functions are managed, as well as being customer focused.
- Lead and develop team of credit professionals.
- Ensure good process for credit risk assessment with new clients, annual analysis for debt provision and on renewed contracts.
- Oversee the setting of targets and management of the debt books of several companies.
- Instigate the legal recovery process as needed.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external parties
- Provide weekly reports to Management with updates on cash and bad debt targets.
- Provide advice and management information to other departments.
- Liaise with credit insurers and IT support, as necessary.
- Oversee or assist in the monthly statements for customers, contributing to system improvements or process development to improve customer experience.
- Undertake with line manager policy and procedure review at least annually or as required.
- Provide information for annual audit and other due diligence as required.
- Advise and assist with training needs for team and cover for absences.
- Support and participate in systems improvement, development projects as identified by line manager
- And other tasks reasonably required by your Line Manager
Qualifications & Experience:
- A wealth of knowledge in Credit Control and proven success as a Credit Lead/ transactional finance background with lead experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Credit Control
- Strong people management skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and ability to build strong working relationships
- Sound knowledge of sage 200, CRM systems is highly desirable.
- Exposure to credit risk management and legal processes
- PC Literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Packages (especially Excel)
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- 25 days’ holiday plus statutory plus your birthday off
- Company benefits package
- Potential for flexible working