Credit Control and Collections Specialist
Heyland Recruitment are working exclusively alongside this specialist financial services organisation as they look to recruit a Credit Control and Collections Specialist into their head office finance team on an initial 3-month interim basis with a view to the role becoming permanent.
Working as part of a small yet busy Credit Control team you will have the following:
- Calling clients to advise how our invoicing works/building rapport and excellent client service.
- Chasing third parties to ascertain whether the client has been paid.
- Emailing & calling clients and diarising to see whether payment has been received.
- Reporting to Team Manager and generating system reports where needed.
- Assisting with day-to-day other office functions if required.
Required Qualifications / Attributes
- Demonstrable record of data entry.
- Superb telephone manner.
- Proficient IT skills.
- Experience of Quickbooks (preferred not essential).
- Ability to learn systems quickly.
- Attention to detail and remain focused whilst engaged in repetitive tasks.
- Experience of working in credit control or collections.
COVID-19 – Combination of office and remote based working