I am currently recruiting for my client who are based in Crewe. They have grown over the last year or so and are looking to add to the transactional team. They are looking to appoint a permanent credit administrator to the team, this person may be looking for their first finance role and have some office experience. The role can offer training / support and also flexible working conditions with 2 days from home and 3 in office. The team is large and growing so as and when opportunities arise in the wider team in the future the successful candidate will be encouraged to apply.
- Accurately allocate bank statement entries to customer accounts
- Credit analysis of all new bulk and card applications
- Fulfil annual credit reviews on all commercial accounts
- Print and send invoices on a daily basis
- Create/raise daily Direct Debit batches
- Ensure emails and post received is actioned/escalated as required
- To assist the Credit Administration Team Leader with the management of the day-to-day processes within the department in a timely manner
- Assist in Credit Administration related projects
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- A good understanding of credit analysis
- A strong communicator with great relationship building skills.
- Ability to successfully prioritise own workload
- Credit Administration experience
- IT skills – Strong Excel/ERP skills
What is on offer:
- Full time hours: Monday-Friday 9:00-17:00
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
If you feel you have the necessary skills and are keen to secure your next long term role in Crewe then please apply to be considered for the shortlist. Interviews can take place this week and an immediate start can be offered for the successful candidate.