Commercial Finance Business Partner: £40,000 – £50,000
I am currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Business Partner to join a marketing leading organisation based near Chester. The postholder will support the Finance Manager in ensuring that robust financial control is maintained at all times, reporting is provided to the Commercial teams accurately and value-added analysis is delivered to help drive business performance.
• Focus on financial control ensuring that margin reported is complete, accurate and compliant.
• Work closely with Commercial Finance colleagues to ensure that Commercial Income delivery is compliant.
• Provide timely reporting to give a clear view of sales and margin performance.
• Provide analysis related to key margin drivers
• Work with stakeholders to help ensure that sales and margin forecasts are robust.
• Support the budgeting and forecasting processes.
• Work collaboratively with peers to share best practice and ensure consistency.
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders.
• Work with the wider Commercial Finance team to ensure information is shared information and collectively support commercial teams to maximise margin.
• Ability to communicate in a clear and engaging way.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong stakeholder management skills and an ability to work well with non-Finance stakeholders.
• Qualified or Part-qualified / studying in ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
• Advanced Excel skills essential.