Heyland Finance are currently working exclusively alongside this international manufacturing organisation as they look to recruit an Assistant Commercial Analyst to join their head office finance team in Wigan on an initial 6-month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will need to be available for an immediate start and will have an opportunity to provide critical cover for the commercial team during a period of maternity with possibility of the position becoming permanent in 2021.
The role will require you to work closely with the Design and Sales teams. You will be responsible for day to day commercial and administrative duties, include processing quotations, estimating, liaising with internal and external customers and suppliers on the phone and via email, creating and analysing commercial data, preparing tenders, account analysis, reports, and other general duties.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external customers, understanding their commercial and product propositions.
- Obtaining quotations from supply partners, maximising commercial position and opportunities for the company.
- Day to day estimating and quotation creation.
- Assist the sales teams with pricing and invoice queries.
- Support the sales teams with timely and accurate product and pricing information.
- Prepare and collate Tender information, working with other key departments.
- Keep up to date with market development, market trends and competitor landscape.
- Provide administrative support to the Senior management team for the organisation of customer meetings & reviews.
- Generate customer reports and pricelists. Analyse reports and data and provide updates to the business and customer in line with company procedures.
- Support the business in maximising revenue and margin retention across the existing customer account base.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Numeracy Skills
- Highly organisational with good time management & administrative skills
- Flexible approach and used to working under pressure with tenacity
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Have a strong sense of accountability
- Enthusiastic and open approach
- Strong Excel abilities (Pivot Tables, VLookups etc.)