I am recruiting for a Commercial Accountant to complete a 6 month contract for a successful manufacturing business in Wrexham. This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive business and may lead to a more long term opportunity for the successful candidate. You will be responsible for financial compliance of Commercial Operations and all Financial Management information, business partnering and performance metrics/KPI’s across the business.
- Cost centre variance analysis review structure for UK Commercial Operations including detailed marketing spend analysis
- Driving Group Pricing policies and procedures
- Overall analysis of Group Sales and Standard Margin Analysis vs comparators
- Production of management accounts analysis and dashboard/KPI analysis for UK site operations and identification/explanation of all major variance’s vs target/budget/prior year
- Production of daily sales/output report
- Regular interaction review and guidance for Sales Subsidiary Finance Heads.
- Preparation for all Strategic Plans, Budgets and latest estimates ensuring involvement/interaction with the major cost/revenue owners within the
- Overall consolidation of strategic plans, budgets, latest estimates for review and sign off
- Monitoring and challenging all purchasing and operational excellence cost reduction and process improvement plans
- Pre & Post-investment appraisal of New Business and Capex projects for commercial operations
Skills & Experience
- Qualified – ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Project management Skills
- High level of mathematical ability
- Commercial Finance experience
- ERP experience and advanced level Excel
- Experience of working with external auditors.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously and must be available to start work on minimal notice.