Cash Office Assistant
I am currently recruiting for my client who are based in Rhyl. They are looking for a cash office assistant to join the team on a permanent basis. To be successful you will ideally have 2 years’ experience in a similar, high cash volume role and be able to start a new position December / January time.
The successful candidate will take pride in attention to detail, be self-motivated and have excellent time management skills. This would ideally suit someone from a retail, high value and volume cash office background.
- Daily deposits and petty cash reconciliations
- Counting cash and posting of individual site takings
- Issuing cash floats and change orders
- Perform other duties as required
- Good Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- Able to work efficiently as part of a team as well as independently
- Attention to detail in all areas of work
- Strong work ethic
If you are looking for your next role in Rhyl please apply to be considered for the shortlist.