Heyland Recruitment are working alongside this marker leading specialist manufacturing business as they look to report an enthusiastic and bright Business Analyst into their head office team. As part of the commercial team, this role will provide analytical & administrative support to all sales staff and also has a strong presence within the business to maintain our service standards and compliance across the board. You will be expected to monitor the contracted information to ensure all information is correct and in accordance to set guidelines. Using your in-depth training and expertise, particularly related to sales contract administration and pricing you will help to maintain sales margin expectations.
2 Key Result Areas
- Set up renewal contracts in line with company process and ensure appropriate levels of accruals are maintained for all Customers
- Run Reports to determine rebate levels achieved to enable the raising and despatch of monthly/quarterly/annual rebates and extra discount by credit notes to Sales Team members or Customers as requested.
- Maintain the contracts database.
- Improve & manage customer promotions and rebate process (e.g. ensuring appropriate levels of accruals, compliance and target achievements).
- Ensure all credit notes are correct and authorised by the appropriate parties within an efficient timescale.
- Ensure that Sales Managers are fully informed of all contractual developments, including advance notice of ‘end of contract dates’.
- To produce and distribute the following Senior Management reports in a timely manner. E.g. Accruals (monthly), Rebates Provision Overview Report (monthly) etc.
- Deliver professional and efficient pricing support to all internal stakeholders to prevent price and discount Queries. Update & distribute customer price files along with clear and concise communication.
- Meeting with the Sales Team to discuss pricing actions on a regular basis.
- Actively support the pricing team on the use of the Deal Approval process.
- To assist in the running of the key sales reports (e.g. Daily/ Monthly Sales tracking) in the absence of the Commercial Manager.
- Working in the wider operations team you may be expected to provide administration support in different departments as the business requires.
- Any other duties that are assigned at the discretion of the line manager and the Head of Finance.
- Ensure your own personal Health & Safety and those of your colleagues when in the office.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Highly Computer literate.
- Experience of Excel at Intermediate or Advance level is essential
- SAP/Business Warehouse is desirable but not essential
5 Personal Attributes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Process Driven
- Good interpersonal skills