A local specialist SME within the distribution industry is currently looking to recruit an experienced and diligent Bookkeeper to join their business on a part time basis. Reporting to the company director the successful candidate will have full responsibility for the day-to-day management of the accounts function with the additional support of the company’s external accountant.
- Monthly Accounts to Trial Balance
- Purchase and Sales Ledger maintenance including processing and producing invoices, credit control etc
- Chasing customers for payments with specific focus on reducing aged debt
- Allocating remittances
- Monthly VAT returns including calculations and payment.
- Weekly & Monthly bank reconciliations
- Expenses Management
- Weekly / monthly statement of accounts
- Computer Literate – excel etc
- Excellent communicator – phone and emails
- Liaising with customers on existing orders (if necessary)
Salary of £23,000 – £27,000 FTE, this role will work a 30 hour week.