Bookkeeper / Management Accountant (Part Time)
Heyland Recruitment are working exclusively alongside this niche manufacturing SME in the South Manchester area as they look to recruit a part time Bookkeeper/Management Accountant to join their head office finance team. The role is a standalone position for 25-30 hours per week with flexibility around hours, as Management Accountant you will be required to undertake the following key responsibilities:
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Managing all transactions from start to finish.
- Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Cash Book, Nominal Ledger up to Trial Balance
- Production of Management accounts to the Group timetable
- Control Account reconciliations
- Cashflow Forecasts and Budget s and Weekly Cash Flow
- Providing information to support the Management Team.
- Previous experience in a standalone role / proven ability to work autonomously.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing organisation (desirable)
- Strong Excel skills
- AAT qualified / Qualified by experience.
- Sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Experience of producing accounts to trial balance.