Bookkeeper: £28,000 – £30,000
Heyland Recruitment are working exclusively with this Warrington based SME as they look to recruit a part time bookkeeper. This role would ideally suit somebody looking to work c25-30 hours per week / school hours and you will take full responsibility for the day to day accounting tasks of this small but busy, family owned SME.
- Day to day experience of Xero essential, as will be inputting all Sales and Purchase Invoices sent to the Company
- Bank reconciliations in the Sterling, Euros & Dollar Bank accounts
- Dealing with company Credit Card Transactions & Statements
- Petty cash reconciliation
- VAT returns
- Print off up to date weekly aged Creditors and Debtors
- Printing off P&L etc when requested by the Director
- Weekly Payroll ( Xero)
- Debt Collection
- Year end Accounting assisted by company accountants.
- Taking payments via credit card terminal
- Invoice runs
Advert – JW/0356
Part Time Bookkeeper