An excellent job opportunity to work within a well-established independent recruitment business, based in our Warrington Office. The business is going from strength to strength and is looking for a pro-active and driven in individual to assist with the growth and development of the business. This position offers a great entry level role into the recruitment sector and will offer full training & development.
Associate Consultancy Role:
- Assisting with the recruitment process from initial enquiry through to candidate placement
- Head hunting and keeping a constant candidate flow within your field
- Marketing candidates to relevant businesses, engaging with decision makers and building long term relationships.
- Working within a diverse range of clients from Owner Managed Businesses, SME’s, Private Equity and global organisations.
- Continuously developing existing and new business opportunities.
- Working within a targeted and fast paced environment.
- Ensuring you are providing a high level of customer service and after sales service to all clients and candidates.
- Keeping the database up to date with new Clients, Candidates and Companies
- CV formatting
- Answering telephones and taking messages
- Scanning and filing
- Posting & reposting job adverts
- Adhoc admin duties and projects
- Advertising jobs on website and all job boards
Skills and experienced required:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment
- A confident telephone manner with an engaging personality.
- You can work independently as well as part of a team.
- A professional who enjoys going the extra mile.
This role will be working in a fast-paced environment and ideally the right candidate will come from a recruitment background however will consider individuals from sales/commercial background.
You will need the following:
- High level of attention to detail
- Very well organised
- Excellent level of customer service
- Workload prioritisation and time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and clients
- Hungry, driven and self-motivated individual
- Proficient in the use of IT packages, including M/S 365 Office Suite
- Full UK driving licence
- Maths and English GCSE grade C or above
- Modern and fresh working environment
- Working as part of a friendly and supportive team
- A varied and ever-changing working day
- Excellent development and progression opportunities
- A competitive salary, targeted bonus and pension
We are looking to conduct immediate interviews for this role so please send an updated CV to email@example.com