Assistant Management Accountant
Heyland Recruitment are working exclusively alongside this FTSE 100 listed, multibillion pound turnover, international specialist organisation as they look to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant into their head office finance team on the outskirts of Runcorn.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the following;
- Assistance with the preparation of Monthly Management Accounts, Group Reporting and Year End Accounting.
- Accounts Payable & Receivable.
- Fixed Asset reporting.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Variance Analysis.
- Accruals & Prepayments.
- Expense Analysis.
This position would ideally suit a part qualified accountant with ambition to develop their career in a fast-paced subsidiary of a FTSE 100 Plc. Ideally, they will have the following personal attributes
Required Skills / Attributes
- Tenacious, self-starter, committed and hardworking.
- Be self-motivated with a desire to always achieve high standards.
- Be experienced in the preparation and reconciliation of month-end accounts
- Possess excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Have sound judgement and the ability to make good decisions.
- Have strong IT, numerical, problem solving skills and strong Excel skills.
- Be an organised, fast worker with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be able to work to strict deadlines and prioritise their workloads.
- Have a keen desire to learn and master new skills.