Assistant Management Accountant
I am recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to complete a 3-6 month project for a well-established business based near Deeside. Reporting to the Management Accountant you will be responsible for supporting in the delivery of a number of key Financial projects.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Completion of month end management accounts including fixed assets, journals, accruals and prepayments.
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Produce and deliver monthly MI reports
• Intercompany work including reconciliations and recharges
• Manage customer billing and invoicing information
• Support with annual budget setting
• Support with year-end reporting
• Support with ad hoc projects
Qualifications & Experience:
• Part qualified/actively-studying CIMA/ACCA/ACA or similar
• Excellent communication skills with stakeholders at all levels
• Ability to work with a relatively high degree of autonomy, with minimal supervision
• Ability to work well in a team
• Strong systems and Excel (advanced) skills
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously and must be readily available for work. This role will be partially remote.