I am recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to complete an 18 month contract with a well-established charity in North Wales. Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for daily financial administration and reporting, payroll and HR. Duties will include:
- Assist in the management and development of our financial and administrative systems.
- Support the collation of the formal accounts using various software programs.
- Assist with the preparation of a monthly financial statement.
- Provide assistance with preparation and provision of information required by the accountants for the end of each financial year audit.
- Assist with external contracts and tendering through procurement systems.
- Support the management of HR and recruitment processes.
- Assist in developing established performance management processes.
- Assist in ensuring that all governance and compliance reporting is completed.
Our Requirements – Assistant Accountant (Deputy Head of Finance and Business Administration)
- Experience working with financial and administrative information within a business environment.
- Qualified to AAT Level 4 or have equivalent level of financial experience.
- Computer literate including good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, and also advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Fixed term contract for 18 months.
- Full time hours, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Staff rewards scheme with retail discount perks, cycle to work and computer purchase scheme.