I am currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join a diverse and innovative business based in Ruthin. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for a variety of finance duties as part of an established team:
Duties will include:
- Assisting in the production of Monthly Management Accounts creation including; preparation and posting of journals, calculation of accruals and prepayments and perform balance sheet reconciliations for four companies.
- Monitoring of cash flow and cash flow forecasting, and expenditure on Capex projects. Maintenance of the Company’s Product Setup and Costing System.
- Processing of the monthly payrolls and appropriate returns
- Assisting meetings to support business operations, help with the analysis of monthly and annual expenditure, incomes and budget variances Provides accurate ad hoc and timely financial information and reports.
- Preparing KPIs
Qualifications & Experience:
- AAT qualified, CIMA/ACCA studier or Qualified by Experience.
- You will have a high level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience in the production of monthly management accounts
- Strong Excel skills
- Good working knowledge of Sage 50
- Salary of up to c. £26k DOE
- Free parking
- 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- Auto-enrolment pension