Apprentice Administrator – Level 2
At Heyland Recruitment we specialise in the recruitment of Finance, Human Resources and Accountancy staff for both temporary and permanent positions. Working alongside some of the UK’s leading companies, our team has a combined experience of over half a century of hands-on recruitment expertise. We pride ourselves on developing long-term professional relationships with all candidates and clients alike.
We are delighted to offer a fantastic opportunity for an Business Administration Apprenticeship, based in our Chester Office.
- CV formatting using Word and Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Keeping the database up to date with new Clients, Candidates and Companies
- Advertising vacancies via Broadbean to various web-boards and our website
- Requesting ex-employer references for Candidates
- Resourcing for various roles for the recruitment consultants
- Taking notes during business meetings
- Answering telephones and taking messages
- Scanning and filing
- Ad-hoc administration duties
- Must be well organised
- Essential that you have a high attention to detail
- Thorough & meticulous approach to work
- Team player and able to communicate with others
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite – particularly Outlook and Word.
- Earn a salary whilst you learn
- Get paid holidays
- Receive training
- Gain qualifications
- Learn job-specific skills
- Excellent progression opportunities
The Candidate will follow a Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard programme and study towards a full Level 2 Qualification in Customer Service Practitioner.
This training will be structured and delivered by Cheshire College – South & West.
If you have any questions please contact Amy Sweetman on 07515350054.
Please apply for this role with your CV to email@example.com