I am currently recruiting for my client who are based Wrexham. The role is fully remote at the moment, however any candidates wishing to apply must live within a commutable distance to Wrexham. The company are highly successful and well established within their industry. There is a supportive AP team reporting to finance manager, the ideal candidate will have minimum 2 years in a similar role and any experience with larger systems such as Sage 200 / SAP etc would be beneficial.
- Scan invoices and data onto relevant data capture system used for invoice data and approvals
- Verify scanned invoices for accuracy
- Enter and match invoices to purchase orders according to defined procedures and targets
- Enter invoices without purchase orders according to defined procedures and targets
- Process daily travel & expense claims
- Deal with telephone & e-mail enquiries.
- Reconcile supplier statements and resolve discrepancies.
- Verify and escalate invoices awaiting authorisation or further action
- Input data for Key Performance Indicators relating to invoice processing.
- Execute payment runs
- Undertake problem-solving in areas relevant to primary duties
- Follow and encourage others within the business to follow set procedures and processes.
- Adhoc work and cover work as required.
This business include a whole host of benefits in the package, below are only a few….
25 days hol + bank holidays
Cycle to work scheme
£350 / year sports subsidy