I am currently recruiting for my client based near Ellesmere Port. They are recruiting for an estimator administrator to join the team on a 12 month FTC basis. The role would suit someone who has several years office admin experience and looking for their next challenge. Similarly this position may suit an ambitious school / college leave who is looking to get some experience within a successful organisation, training and support is provided.
You will need to be able to handle a fast paced environment and be able to work well as part of a team with good communication skills.
1. Download information from enquiry and log (across three companies)
2. Input data into database systems
3. Declining enquires via emails and portals
4. Uploading tender documents to tender sites
5. Communicate with estimating managing director regarding enquires and assigning them to estimators
6. Keep estimating calendar UpToDate and send out invites to relevant estimator
7. Keeping the project tracker up to date with new jobs
8. Uploading costings from Estimator onto system
9. Printing off any handovers that have been completed by estimator
10. Maintaining the estimating folders on company server and moving them over once complete
11. Creating job sheets and entering information on Eque2 for reactive works at GRS
12. Generating sales reports for sales team monthly with estimating figures from access database
13. Creating monthly reports from the same figures and populating excel tables
14. Updating estimating jobs once it’s been prices by the estimator
15. Maintaining fuel reports for the company (mac)
16. Printing off waste reports
17. Chasing estimator who have not completed tenders on time
18. Answering the phone if it’s in overflow
If you feel you have the necessary skills please apply to be considered for the shortlist and to find out full details.. Interviews are taking place this week / next and the successful candidate could start in February!