I am currently recruiting for my client who are based Abergele, they are looking for someone to join the team on fixed term contract basis. The role will be for 6 months initially and then reviewed, at this stage the role could be extended or made permanent as per business needs.
The temporary role is required to enable the business to explore new PIPS/POPS systems, whilst supporting the team in maintaining the accounting ledgers in an accurate and timely basis, ensuring all accounting processes and procedures and internal controls are adhered to.
- Coding of invoices received and distribution to Management Accountants/Budget Holders
- Process authorised invoices via the purchase ledger system ensuring reconciliation and accuracy so payments can be made in agreed timescales
- Support the Finance Assistants/Cashier and cover payments of suppliers by producing BACS payments schedules
- Carry out regular reconciliation of supplier statements, validation of new supplier requests and maintenance of an approved supplier list
- Raise sales invoices assisting in collections of debtor payments due
If you feel you have the necessary skills and are keen to start a new role where flexible working conditions can be offered please apply to be considered for the shortlist and to get full details.