Accounts Payable Assistant
I am currently recruiting for my client who are based Wrexham. The role can offer hybrid working. The company are highly successful and well established within their industry. There is a supportive AP team and reporting line to AP manager. The ideal candidate will have minimum 2 years in a similar role and any experience with larger systems such as Sage 200 / SAP etc would be beneficial.
The company can offer very good benefits along with highly competitive salaries – really good long-term opportunity for the right candidate.
- Scan invoices and data onto relevant data capture system used for invoice data and approvals
- Verify scanned invoices for accuracy
- Enter and match invoices to purchase orders according to defined procedures and targets
- Enter invoices without purchase orders according to defined procedures and targets
- Process daily travel & expense claims
- Deal with telephone & e-mail enquiries.
- Reconcile supplier statements and resolve discrepancies.
- Verify and escalate invoices awaiting authorisation or further action
- Input data for Key Performance Indicators relating to invoice processing.
- Execute payment runs
- Undertake problem-solving in areas relevant to primary duties
- Follow and encourage others within the business to follow set procedures and processes.
- Adhoc work and cover work as required.
This business includes a whole host of benefits in the package, below are only a few….
- 25 days hol + bank holidays
- 5% bonus
- Private health care
- Cycle to work scheme
- £350 year gym / sports
- Hybrid working
If you feel you have the necessary skills and are keen to start a new role with a successful company, please apply to find out full details and to be considered for the shortlist.
Type – permanent
Salary – £22,000 – £25,000