Heyland Recruitment are working alongside this market leading business services organisation as they look to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their growing finance team at their head office in Warrington. The will be required to assist in the effective running of the purchase and sales ledger and provide administrative support to the accounts department.
To contribute to the efficient running of a busy finance department, responsibilities to include but not limited to: –
Bank and Cash
- Daily bank postings and cash balances reporting
- Monthly bank reconciliations for numerous bank accounts
Sales Ledger/Rent billing
- Raising of monthly and ad hoc billing runs
- Processing direct debit claims
- Credit control, inc debt chasing via phone/email/letter, attendance at monthly finance meeting
- Raising debtor refunds
- Clearing ad hoc tenant queries.
- Processing month charges
- Inter company recharges and reconciliations
- Taking ad hoc card payments
- Confirming and approving supplier bank details
- Credit card reconciliations
- Directors expense claims
- Submission of monthly VAT returns
- Preparation of KPI reporting on supplier payments and approvals.
Other duties may include: –
- Taking, filtering, and redirecting calls within the accounts department
- Opening and distribution of post within the accounts team
- Dealing with outgoing post
- Providing holiday and sickness cover as and when required
- Other ad hoc duties as required by the Group Finance Director or Management Accountants consistent with role and experience.