I am currently recruiting for my client who are based Wrexham Industrial Estate. They are looking for an experienced accounts assistant to join the finance team. Ideally you will have minimum 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role. The business is currently home working although over time this is likely to change so ideally you will live within a commutable distance to Wrexham.
Qualifications / Skills
- Candidates should have good communication skills
- Keen attention to detail,
- Be able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team and prioritise workloads.
- Have experience in the duties listed below and be able to use the reporting packages.
- Professional part qualification or AAT an advantage.
Main Duties to include:
- Reconciliation & Matching of Accrual Accounts VAT / EC Sales / Intrastat reporting in UK / BE / DE / HU
- Provide Purchase Ledger Processing & Support where needed.
- Customer payment allocation support
- Accounts Master Data Setup
- Inter Company Reconciliations
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Other Management information as required
To provide support / cover for other team members in the following areas:
- Bank reconciliations
- Calculation and reporting of invoice discounting
- Weekly cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Foreign currency contact drawdown and reporting and entering on accounts package
- Debtor collection, payment allocation, credit limit enforcement
- Credit Insurance sales reporting
Hours 37.5 hours a week 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday (half an hour lunch break) 8am to 4pm Friday (half an hour lunch break)
If you feel you have the necessary skills and are keen to find out more please apply to be considered for the shortlist.