Due to a period of rapid growth, Heyland Finance are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on behalf of our client who are based in Skelmersdale.
This will be the perfect opportunity for someone looking to begin a career in Finance as you will have direct tutorage form a Qualified Finance Manager and the support of a friendly and supportive team. AAT study support will also be included for the successful applicant.
• Processing purchase invoices onto the management and accounting systems
• Maintaining the supplier database
• Managing purchase ledger enquiries
• Ensuring the business’ authorisation procedures are adhered to
• Preparing and processing monthly supplier payment runs
• Processing cash book transactions onto the system
• Providing administrative support to the Finance Team
• Assisting with other accounts duties as required
• At least 6 months experience working in an office environment or Finance Team.
• Good communication skills.
• Competent in Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel.
• Good standards of accuracy.
If you feel you match the above criteria and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to send your CV