Accounts Assistant: £26,000 – £30,000
Heyland Recruitment are working exclusively with this immediately recognisable niche ecommerce organisation as they look to recruit a talented and ambitious Assistant Accountant to join their growing Finance team on a 12 month fixed term contract at their Head Office in Warrington.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role will involve posting revenues to the accounts, carrying out the business bank and customer reconciliations and supporting the team with general accounts duties.
- Posting business revenues to the accounts
- Completing the company bank reconciliations.
- Reconciling customer receipts and payments using our business reconciliation tool and dealing with discrepancies and queries in a timely manner.
- Managing revenue share calculations ensuring commercial amendments are reflected within the model and calculations are done accurately and promptly.
- Assisting with balance sheet reconciliation
- Assist the business with general accounts work such as analysis and general queries when required.
- Entering bank transfers with accuracy.
Required Skills / Experience
- Previous accounts experience essential
- Microsoft office and excel skills essential and to an intermediate standard.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work hard to achieve deadlines.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- AAT qualification preferred.
£26,000 – £30,000pa
Accounts Assistant (12 month contract)