Accounts Assistant: £25,000 – £26,000
I am currently recruiting for a Part-Time Accounts Assistant join a successful and growing logistics business based in Ellesmere Port. You will work closely with the Head of Finance and other key stakeholders in the business to manage their Purchase Ledger function. Duties will include:
- General Purchase ledger function for the company, entering supplier invoices onto company systems
- Checking Supplier statements on a weekly basis
- Produce weekly payment run report for Finance Manager to review before generating the payments on Sage.
- Monitor and distribute emails in Accounts email box to relevant departments.
- To always be professional, courteous and responsive, ensuring that the company’s good name and profile is always maintained to the highest possible standards.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple activities at once
- Collaborative work ethic – managing multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrable desire to deliver outstanding service internally and externally
- Experience in an accounts administrative role is essential
- Site-based role in Ellesmere Port
- Part-time – ideally 5 days, c. 25 hours but potential for flex
- 22 days’ annual leave plus statutory
- Pension matched up to 10% via salary sacrifice
- Gym membership