I am currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a fantastic, privately-owned business in North Powys. Set in beautiful countryside on the outskirts of Snowdonia National Park they are commutable from Bala, South Gwynedd, Oswestry, LLanymynech and Welshpool. You will support the Financial Controller in most aspects of day to day finance in a busy, varied role.
Duties will include:
• To support the Financial Controller and to be as pro-active with the role to ensure no aspect of the operation is comprised in anyway.
• Preparation of monthly payroll on Sage Payroll. Staff use a clocking in machine and payroll reports are used to prepare the payroll. Between 70-90 staff.
• Electronic purchase ledger. Scanning in paper invoices to be sent for approval. Processing invoices on Sage Line 50.
• Co-operation with and assistance for external and internal stocktaking.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Excellent Sage Line 50 accounts
• Knowledge of payroll advantageous
• Advanced in the use of Excel and proficient in other MS Office products
• A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to self-organise and meet deadlines
• Self-starter able to work with no supervision
• Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
• Staff discount
• Hybrid working
• Free parking
• 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
• Bonus scheme