Accounts Administrator: £23,000 – £24,000
Heyland Recruitment are pleased to be working in partnership with a fast-growing Skelmersdale based company as they look to expand their Finance Team. After making recent acquisitions, and planning future acquisitions, they are looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator to join their friendly team.
The role is an entry level position, primarily responsible for managing the business’ purchase ledger; ensuring that transactions are posted accurately and timely and adhere to the company’s financial controls policies.
- Accurate and timely processing of relevant purchase invoices to Sage Line 50.
- Reconciling supplier statements with supplier records on Sage Line 50 and raising/dealing with queries as necessary.
- Processing supplier payments within the timescales set within the Finance timetable.
- To provide additional ledger and other support to the wider Finance Team as required.
- Travel to other sites as required to support the wider business.
- Ensure financial controls are adhered to.
- To approach study requirements responsibly
- Flexible hybrid working (3 in 2 out)
- Training and development opportunities
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Free onsite parking
£23k – £24k DOE
Full time/ Permanent