Help Desk Administrator: £23,000 – £25,000
I am recruiting a Help Desk Administrator to join a successful family owned and managed business based on the Wirral. Reporting to the Service Manager you will be the first point of contact for all enquiries, as well as providing general administration support the busy Operations team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and a friendly and supportive team. This opportunity is based on site full time.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working within a fast-paced environment, dealing with a high volume of enquiries and using their own initiative, whilst providing a professional and efficient service. Previous experience in a similar role, within an engineering environment is preferred. You will need to have excellent communication and administration skills including proficient use of Microsoft Excel.
You will be responsible for all aspects of service administration including:
- To be the first line response to all key customers, with calls being answered within 3 rings.
- To deal with all customer enquiries promptly and efficiently according to specific SLA’s.
- To ensure a valid purchase order is received for any call out requests.
- To assist customers with general or job specific enquiries / updates.
- Maintain and own both customer and internal portals and trackers.
- Updates/reports both internal & external.
- Send engineer paperwork within 24 hours to the client and prepare jobs for invoicing.
- Support the planning team with general administration duties.
- Experience working in an office admin role.
- Excellent telephone manner and strong communication skills with the ability to problem solve.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and well organised.
- A flexible and positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- 25 days with an extra day after 2yrs service and another after 5yrs service.
- Extra 3 days per year if there are no sick days taken within a calendar year.
- Pension scheme – Employer contribution of 3% and Employee contribution of 5%.
- Pay awards with career progression plans.
- Hours: 40 per week, 8.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday, with a 2.00pm finish on a Friday every other week.
- Social, family run, supportive culture
Help Desk Administrator
£23,000 – £25,000