Interim Management Accountant
I am recruiting an Interim Management Accountant to complete a 3-6 month project with a successful business based in North Wales. Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for producing monthly management reports and budgets.
Initially the role will be on an interim basis but may lead to a more permanent opportunity for the successful candidate. This role will be largely home working with some office presence as required.
- Preparing, developing and analysing financial information and preparing budgets and forecasts across the group.
- Prepare and present Management Accounts including inter-company accounts.
- Monthly reconciliations to ensure accurate information for the Management Accounts.
- Utilising and setting up processes, procedures and contracts.
- To provide financial oversight of the accounting system
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and identify process improvements when they arise.
- Assisting with the statutory accounts as required.
- Business partnering with senior managers across the group.
The ideal candidate will be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified, part qualified or suitably qualified by experience. You will need to have worked in a similar role previously, have strong excel skills and be available to start work on minimal notice.