Interim Management Accountant
I am recruiting an Interim Management Accountant to complete a 6 month contract with a successful organisation in St Asaph. You will be responsible for preparing, developing and analysing financial information for the management team.
The successful candidate will have worked in a similar role previously and must be available to start work on minimal notice. Initially the role will be based on site but will move to a combination of office and home working following a successful induction.
- Prepare and present annual budgets and forecasts to support the Business Plan.
- Prepare and present Management Accounts including inter-company accounts.
- Produce monthly reconciliations to ensure accurate information for the Management Accounts.
- Utilise and set up processes, procedures and contracts.
- Provide financial oversight for contracts
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and identify process improvements when they arise.
- Assist with the statutory accounts as required.
- Business partnering with senior members of the team.
- Input and analysis of financial data for benchmarking.
You will need to be ACCA, CIMA or ACA part qualified, or suitably qualified by experience, with strong Excel and systems skills.