Part Time Administrator
I am currently supporting our client in Crewe who are looking to recruit a Part Time Administrator to work either 3 days 8am – 4pm or shorter hours over 5 days
Reporting into the Technical Manager, as Administrator you will be responsible for maintaining specific technical data records on site and also completion of necessary updates to technical specifications as directed.
The Administrator’s main tasks will include supporting both the Technical Department and Manufacturing, updating and maintaining computer systems, managing all change requests, managing all technical paperwork and interaction with all internal and external customers
Typical duties include:
- Assist the Technical Manager in the maintenance of the Blend & Fill system, including assisting in the preparation of new B&Fs and maintenance of the current products.
- Assist in the issue, maintenance and preparation of technical information, as necessary.
- Work within the company’s ISO systems in conjunction with the Technical Manager to write procedures as required and help to maintain administrative compliance in areas such as the keeping of development project records.
- Maintain a high degree of attention to detail in regards to technical data.
- Respond to help to resolve any issues which may occur on a day to day basis.
- Assist the Technical Manager in the support of quality related investigations and the resolution of quality complaints
- Data inputing onto computer system
- Managing company technical records and external documents in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Answering the telephone and replying to emails to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers
- Liaising with internal and external customers to carry out required tasks
- Assisting the Technical Manager as required
- Supporting the Technical Manager and Sales Director in areas of administration in connection with New Business Development.
The successful candidate will be highly organised and able to multitask with ease. The ideal candidate would have experience as a strong Office Administrator, Secretary or relevant administrative role. You should also be familiar with office software (e.g. MS Office), including word and excel spreadsheets. Use of Sage Manufacturing or similar software could be advantageous. However, training will be provided.
In return, you will be welcomed in to a growing and successful organisation an working amongst an impressive peer group.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions please contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723